journey

Thursday, February 10, 2005

miserable day... :-(

I am so miserable today. I spent a lot of time getting lost.... and, of course, doing some interviews & usability testing today (from 10:00am to 4:00pm). However, when I went back to transfer my DV firms to a CD, I found out my firms had NO audio at all. I was so shocked and upset, but I could do nothing about it even though some friends were trying to help me out. I should have checked it right after each interview, but, instead, I just assumed that it worked fine based upon my prior experience. Anyway, I learned a lesson today. However, I might be a victim of a broken camera because a friend of mine checked out a camera and reported the same audio problem last week. Therefore, the problem might not be fixed yet. Anyway, because of this event, I got some insights too. One is how come the camera doesn’t have any volume indicator. Second, I finally realize how a person feels when he is trying to report an error and how he would expect a system to help him with and to function.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home